- Medical Registrar required for 13wk locum role (31/01/22–08/05/22) to work in Covid ward at major Perth hospital with a possibility of extension.
- Long-term roles available.
- Metro Hospital close to Perth City Centre and a great place to learn as it is Australia’s leading tertiary hospital.
- Positive feedback from previous locum doctors.
Charterhouse Medical are seeking expressions of interest for the following locum assignment:
Role: Registrar, COVID Ward
Location: Perth, WA
Duration: 31/01/22 – 08/05/2022 (with possibility of extension)
Roster: Mixed, Days & Nights
Pay Rate: $140/hour
- Doctors can work mixed rosters with balanced day/night shift
- Metro Hospital close to Perth city Centre
- Great placed to work and learn as it is Australia’s leading tertiary hospital
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Uzma Hameed on 02 7201 2416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.