- Ongoing need at Kalgoorlie for FACRRM or GP ED/ SMO/Registrar ED
- 1/4/2022 – 26/06/2022
- Flights, Accommodation and Hire Car can be provided.
- Experience in rural remote settings / working in ED
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for GP ED/ ED SMO/Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: FRACGP ED /ED SMO /Reg
Area: ED SMO/Reg
Location: Kalgoorlie Hospital
Rate: $1750 - $3200 per day depends on exp
Date Range: 1/4/2022 – 26/06/2022 (on-going)
31 March – 4 April (1000-2000)
1 – 4 April (0800-1800)
6 – 10 April (0800-1800)
8 April (1000-2000)
13 – 14 April (0800-1800)
14 – 26 April (2200-0800)
16 – 25 April (0800-1800)
16 – 22 April (1000-2000)
27 April – 9 May (0800-1800)
- Ongoing requirement at the hospital.
- Return economy airfares (ONLY 50 minute flight from Perth!), Car and accommodation provided.
- Qantas points for every weekly invoice submitted
- For other locum benefits, please visit https://lovetolocum.com.au/
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kannan Annamalai on 0410 216 953 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
** Terms & Conditions Apply. Please contact Kannan for more info.