- ACEM Accredited site for 24 months (Tier 2) SIMG Peer Review
- Teaching Hospital
This is an incredible opportunity to work as an Emergency Medicine Registrar at one of rural Victoria’s busiest emergency departments.
You will be working as part of a traditional firm of doctors, including consultants, other registrars, medical officers and commonly interns too.
The hospital nurtures your career and offers many training opportunities and career progression.
This hospital is accredited for ACEM training for 24 months and is classed as a Tier 2 hospital.
WBA training facility.
If you have always wanted a laid-back and easy city to live in, this city might be the place for you.
This city has a cosmopolitan atmosphere and is a great tourist destination located on the Murray River in the northwest of Victoria.
It is a multicultural community, and there are over 78 nationalities in this part of Australia. It is one of the fastest-growing inland cities in Australia.
It is six hours northwest of Melbourne and a great vacation city. This location has the most stunning natural landscapes, and even with its proximity to the desert, it has metropolitan amenities.
This 170-bed health service is the major healthcare provider of acute, secondary, and tertiary hospital services and services the rural areas in the region. It provides general and specialty medical and surgical services, emergency and intensive care, mental health, maternity, paediatric services, and many more.
This is a large, modern hospital with excellent working conditions for their teams of staff. They highly value work/life balance and ensure their employees are well-looked after.
The facility is one of the busiest Emergency Departments in rural Victoria.
1. General, Provisional or limited registration with AHPRA or eligible to obtain
2. IMG’s that have completed at least the AMC MCQ (part 1) or completed both AMC 1 & 2 (clinical exam)
3. IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
4. IMG’s assessed by ACEM College as partially or substantially comparable (doctors currently interviewing with ACEM may express their interest)
5. IMG’s interested in foreign training via the Short Term training specialist pathway (STT)
6. Have experience working as an Emergency Medicine Registrar
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Alternatively you can email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.