- An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Locum General Practitioner in a well-established, family friendly and modern community practice with visiting allied health services
- Beautifully Located on the East Coast of Tasmania
- Travel and Accommodation Provided
- 75% of Mixed billings or $1200 per day whichever is higher
This practice is looking for an AHPRA registered FRAC or VR General Practitioner to join on a regular locum basis. Committing to a minimum of two weeks for each locum and working Monday to Friday 8.30 - 4PM with 1 hour lunch, aiming for four x patients per hour with weekends free to explore.
All consultations are by appointment only, walks will only be seen if deemed a medical emergency. This practice is currently taking new patients, with the first consultation requiring a long appointment. Home visits are not standard but can be made at the discretion of the doctor. Visiting allied health services are available onsite if needed, and there is a pharmacy located nearby. Nurse and Admin support also provided.
Fringed by beaches and coastal reserves, hills, and well-kept forests this practice is perfectly located in Tasmania’s East Coast where fishing, sailing, and exploring the coral reef are just some of the perks of this beautiful town. Known as the gateway to Maria Island this town offers has all the amenities you could need and offers some of the best Mussels in the world if sea food is your thing.
The greater Hobart area has a population of around 206,000 people in 2016. Hobart is located on the estuary of the Derwent River in the state's south-east. The Central Business District is located on the western shore, adjacent to Sullivan's Cove, with the inner suburbs spread out along the shores of the Derwent and climbing up the hills at the foot of Mount Wellington (1270 metres). The Port of Hobart occupies the whole of the original Sullivan's Cove.
The practice has been at its new location for over six years and is a modern community orientated practice.
As a mixed billing practice, they provide bulk billing for all DVA Gold card holders and children under the age of 12. Providing discounted fees for patients with valid Pension or concession cards. Alternatively, a range of fees apply.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorships
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for this locum by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us now for a confidential discussion on 0478158727 Hollie@charterhousemedical.com