- Great pay rate and roster
- Flights, car and accommodation provided
- Start date: 03 July 23 – 14 July
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Specialist General Practitioner for the following opportunity:
Pay Rate: $1,500 per day for FRACGP
Non – VR also considered with Correctional experience $1,350.
Date Range: 03 July 23 – 14 July 23
Shift Times: Day Shifts Mon - Fri 8am to 5pm. Does not include public holidays as there is no expectation to work nor is there any on call/afterhours work required. (Friday 07 July is a Public Holiday in NT)
Travel/Accommodation: flights, car and accommodation provided.
Located just 20 minutes from Alice Springs, Northern Territory. The weather is divine and there is a lot of tourist activities to do in the area.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have Specialist Registration with AHPRA. Will also consider a Non-VR at $1,350 per day
- Must have a criminal record check completed in the previous 6 months.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Dervla on 0435261581 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on several other roles that might be of interest.