- Immediate Start to August 2022
- 10-12 hour shifts – Mixed
- Flights, Accommodation and Hire Car provided.
- Experience in rural remote settings / working in ED
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for GP ED/ ED SMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: ED SMO/GP ED
Area: Emergency Medicine/Wards
Location: Northam and Narrogin Hospitals
Rate: $1955 - $2300 per day depends on experience
Date Range: Immediate Start to August 2022
- PGY6 or higher
- Minimum one month blocks
- 10-12 hour shifts, days and times will vary depend on the need
- Requirement to work across ED and inpatient ward
- Ongoing requirement at the hospital.
- Return economy airfares, Hire Car and accommodation provided.
- Qantas points for every weekly invoice submitted
- For other locum benefits, please visit https://lovetolocum.com.au/
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kannan Annamalai on 0410 216 953 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
** Terms & Conditions Apply. Please contact Kannan for more info.