- One of the regional hospitals with well supported ED is seeking Locum ED HMO/PGY3+ from 9 May – 7 Aug
- Upto $180ph depends on experience
- 9 May – 7 Aug
- Rotating shifts 38+ hours per week
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for an Emergency Medicine SRMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: ED HMO/PGY3+
Area: Emergency Medicine
Rate: Upto $180ph depends on experience
Roster: Rotating shifts 38+ hours per week
Date Range: 9 May – 7 Aug
- Travel & accommodation provided
- Great location
- Ongoing locum opportunities
- Qantas points for every weekly invoice submitted
- For other locum benefits, please visit https://lovetolocum.com.au/
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kannan Annamalai on 0410 216 953 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
** Terms & Conditions Apply. Please contact Kannan for more info.