|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- An opportunity has arisen for a locum General Practitioner in a well-established, family friendly practice.
- Beautifully Located on the Central Coast NSW
- Competitive Remuneration with up to 80% billings for Permanent GP’s
- One hour’s drive from Sydney and Newcastle
This Family Practice is centrally located in Tuggerah on the New South Wales Central Coast and is open 7 days a week.
The team of GP’s provide the community with personalised, professional, quality healthcare across a wide range of medical and support services.
This purpose-built facility enables doctors to provide you with quality care in modern and comfortable surroundings.
This Practice also provides specialised services including Pico Sure laser treatment for tattoo removal and have a dedicated women’s health clinic.
Wyong is located 92 km north of Sydney, 19 km north of Gosford and 12 m above sea-level. It is the administrative centre of Wyong Shire and, as such, a good base for an exploration of Tuggerah Lake (5 km west) and of the beautiful Yarramalong Valley to the west.
Wyong is an indigenous word said to mean either an edible yam or 'place of running water'.
With lush hinterland to the west and Tuggerah Lake and the ocean to the east, there’s a lot to love about the Central Coast town of Wyong. Easy beachside living is a given here, but Wyong is also a stone’s throw from must-sees like Yarramalong Valley, the six state forests that make up The Watagans and Norah Head Lighthouse. Don’t leave town without exploring the lake’s cycleway.
Locum offers: 2 weeks minimum preferred
$160 per hour/75% Mixed Billings – Return travel, accommodation allowance and hire car
80% mixed billings for the first 3months
75% mixed billings for the second 3 months
70% mixed billings thereafter with $150 per hour guarantee
VR GP Providing health services including:
- Asthma management
- Child health
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes risk assessment
- 45-49 year old free health check
- 75 years and older health assessment
- Mental health
- Men’s health
- Minor procedures
- Travel health
- Women’s health
- Skin cancer checks
- Occupational health
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorships
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for this locum by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us now for a confidential discussion on 0478158727 Hollie@charterhousemedical.com