- An excellent opportunity has arisen for a locum GP to take on an ongoing locum in Remote WA
- Located on the northern Territory Border in beautiful outback Kimberley’s WA
- $1500 Per Day!
- Free return Travel, Accommodation allowance & Hire Car for duration of placement!
This Aboriginal Primary Health care Clinic is looking for an AHPRA Registered General Practitioner to join the team on an ongoing Temp/Perm Locum basis. You will generally be working Monday to Saturday 8.00am - 4pm with full support from Aboriginal Health Workers, Remote Area nurses.
- Chronic Disease Management
- Women’s, Child & Men’s Health
- General Medicine
- All community Health Services required
Kununurra is the gateway town to the East Kimberley, and a great base if you’d like to explore some of Western Australia’s most remarkable natural attractions, including World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park and its beehive-shaped Bungle Bungle Range. Adventure is synonymous with Kununurra, home to lakes, rivers, waterfalls, and barramundi. It’s easy to see why the name means "Big Water" in the language of local Aboriginal people, who have roamed this landscape for thousands of years.
Health service Vision and Mission
VISION: Improve the health and well-being of Aboriginal people in our region OBJECTIVES
To achieve this vision, we will:
ADVOCATE the health and well-being needs of Aboriginal people.
PROMOTE safe and strong Aboriginal communities by empowering individuals, families, and communities to make positive changes for their health and well-being.
PROVIDE comprehensive primary health care to Aboriginal people and their families in a culturally sensitive way.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your needs and provide support
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorships
- Assistance with credentialing
Please apply for this locum by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact Hollie Morgan now for a confidential discussion on 0478158727 Hollie@charterhousemedical.com