An excellent opportunity has arisen for a GP Medical Educator in a newly created role to join our generalist and speciality clinical leads, to develop and evaluate programs for GP Training including the development of a comprehensive undergraduate program in liaison with our affiliated university.
$350,000 - $400,000 Annual Salary plus Salary Packaging
Relocation Financial support
Fractional Academic, Level D offered
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has become available in our Medical Services team for a suitably qualified Healthcare Professional. In this full-time position as the GP Medical Educator, you will join our generalist and specialty clinical leads, to develop and evaluate programs for GP Training including the development of a comprehensive undergraduate program in liaison with our affiliated university. It is expected that the successful candidate will be eligible to hold a joint conjoint academic appointment with our partner University.
· Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and/or Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
· Experience or interest in developing a career in clinical teaching of medical education and enhancing training capacity for both undergraduate and post graduate education in the region.
· Demonstrated high- level communication skills with experience in relating to a range of stakeholders
· Knowledge of contemporary clinical management and modern approaches in assessment and management of the broad range of acute and chronic medical conditions.
· Ability to participate equitable with a team of 7 VRGP’s on the call roster.
Working with this Health service: Work/life balance is what you will get. Located on the mighty Murray River, around 3.5 hours from Melbourne. This Health service employs approximately 630 staff and service a 100 km radius area with a catchment area of around 35,000 people. Schools in the region have demonstrated excellence in outcomes for Year 12 graduates. This is a safe place where you will be greeted with a warm smile from the friendly local community. As well as lifestyle comes:
· A professional, committed workforce and welcoming community
· Ability to work within minutes from home. No more commuting
· A relaxed regional lifestyle with affordable housing, entertainment, and education
· The opportunity to be a positive role model within your community
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your needs and provide support
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorships
- Assistance with credentialing
For More information:
For full Position Description and more information about this position and other locum and Permanent positions please click the ‘Apply’ button or contact Hollie Morgan now for a confidential discussion on 0478158727 or Hollie@charterhousemedical.com