|Salary:||$150 per hour retainer & 65% of billings|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Due to its popularity with their patients, this busy, mixed billing clinic located on the picturesque Central Coast is looking to recruit a talented, VR General Practitioner to join their family friendly practice. The successful Doctor will enjoy earning a high percentage of billings, as well as retainer of $150 per hour for the first three months.
You will be granted flexibility in how you manage your hours and patient list, so you are free to practice medicine without interference of a requirement for patient numbers per hour.
The practice encourages their Doctors to take time in providing their patients with the best care available, meaning for longevity of relationships with the community; keeping with the friendly, welcoming atmosphere that has been the building blocks of this successful practice. You will work alongside 8 experienced GP’s in a Practice comprising of 12 consult rooms & one treatment room, with full support from RN’s, Allied Health and an experienced Nursing team. There is also an Advanced Wound clinic, Skin Clinic, Women’s Health Clinic, Chronic Disease Clinic, Corporate Wellness Programs & Diabetes Clinic.
The practice is a busy one, with patient demand increasing at a rapid rate, meaning the potential to earn a substantial salary quickly is easily achievable. The General Practitioner must be keen to practice alongside experienced staff that ensure the continued friendly family atmosphere at this non-corporate Doctor owned practice.
- VR registered GP, Fellowship or equivalent
- Already located in Australia
- Strong work ethic and commitment to practicing the best medicine in the best way for our patients
- General Registration or above with AHPRA
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & offer 457 sponsorship
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for any of the above positions by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 5121 or email@example.com