- A competitive daily rate including full travel
- Locum in the largest rural referral hospital in NSW
- Work in a buzzing community with countless festivals and an exciting foodie scene
Charterhouse Medical is currently recruiting for an experienced Urologist to work at Tamworth Hospital:
Location: Tamworth NSW
Pay Rate: $2,500 per day + Super
Date Range: Dates from 1 June to 4 December
Shift Times: Shifts are a mixture of normal hours and oncall
Other: Travel, hire car and accommodation provided
Locum in a 282-bed major trauma referral centre providing a host of services to the region.
- Full job description available on request.
- Work collaboratively with a team of junior practitioners and consultants
To be considered for this position, applicant must have working rights in Australia and Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Jonathan Elbaum on 02 9641 2422 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be interested you can take advantage of our referral scheme. A $500 pre-paid visa card for any successful referral. Finally, if you engage in any locum work, we will reward your loyalty with Qantas points. To find out more visit LovetoLocum https://lovetolocum.com.au/