- Short drive to Perth
- Coastal city
- WBA Facility
1. General, Provisional or limited registration with AHPRA or eligible to obtain
2. IMG’s that have completed at least the AMC MCQ (part 1) or completed both AMC 1 & 2 (clinical exam)
3. IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
4. IMG’s assessed by ACEM College as partially or substantially comparable (doctors currently interviewing with ACEM may express their interest)
5. IMG’s interested in foreign training via the Short Term training specialist pathway (STT)
6. Have experience working as an Emergency Medicine Registrar
The Hospital’s Emergency Department have new opportunities available for Registrars to join their dynamic team.
The hospital is experienced at working with overseas trained registrars; therefore it is easy to comply with the AHPRA regulations and demonstrate supervision and monitoring in your placement.
The hospital nurtures your career and offers many training opportunities and career progression.
- Flexible work positions offered – full time (76 hours per fortnight) and part time roles
- 12+ month fixed-term permanent contracts available
- Relocation allowance/support
- Employer visa sponsorship and support for families for overseas applicants (if required)
Nestled within the charming region in Australia's South West, only a few hours from Perth, the city itself stands out as a vibrant seaside port city. The city boasts a bustling event calendar and a continuously expanding array of independent boutiques, intimate bars, and cafes that prioritize locally-sourced produce.
Just a stone's throw away, you'll discover the lush green pastures, thriving vineyards, rolling hills (including a picturesque mountain), fertile valleys, and quaint towns that characterize the region.
Swim with the regularly seen 100 wild but friendly dolphins in their natural environment within the bay or visit the pristine white sandy beaches.
WBA – Work place based assessment
The hospital is a 180+ bed facility providing care to the following specialities in addition to others not listed– 24/7 emergency care, ICU, HDU, cancer services, geriatric medicine, obstetrics & Gynaecology, cardiology, neurology, paediatrics, acute psychiatric unit, palliative care, pathology, orthopaedics and renal services.
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Alternatively, email your enquiry/interest with a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.