- Flexible and competitive agreements to suit your lifestyle
- Paid Training days and ongoing support
- All Private Billings
Seeking General practitioners for Telehealth work commencing ASAP until 31.10.2022
This is a 24/7 Tele medicine position availability for after-hours and weekends will be prioritised for telephone interview and candidates must be available to complete paid training on Thursday and Friday over the next 3 weeks.
- General Practitioner consults - Triage and Treat
- 16 hours per week min required
- 24/7 Telehealth Service
- 8am – 6pm- std hours/ 6pm-8am – after hours
- 2 days Paid Training – day 2 is shadow calling
- Two pay model to choose from
- $155 per hour inc super + GST and Shift Penalty Rates OR $175 per hour + GST
- Must have second screen that will reimbursed upto $200, and Modem must be plugged to device not Wi-Fi for privacy reasons
- Must be able to supply a current CV and 2 clinical references
The General Practitioner’s (GP’s) perform a vital role delivering GP telephone and video consultations across all age groups and a variety of clinical presentations. Callers have come via the Health Direct nurse triage service and are escalated if their symptoms and presentation warrant a medical review.
The role operates within an approved scope of service and is designed to improve access to general practice services. This service operates 24 hours, 7 days a week.
GPs are required to maintain and provide annual evidence of Medical & Professional Indemnity Insurance to a value of not less than $20M per incident and in the aggregate, with cover extended to provision of out of hours telephone and video conference consultations anywhere in Australia.
- Must have 3 years GP experience
- Must be able to Commence in the next 3 weeks and stay until 31.10.2022
- Must be able to Provide 2 References following initial screening
- Must have efficient Laptop/computer with Camera, NBN or efficient internet, headphones or earphones and second screen.
Please apply for this locum by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact Hollie Morgan now for a confidential discussion on 0478 158 727 Hollie@charterhousemedical.com