|Posted:||29 days ago|
- Coastal Queensland
- Public Hospital
This is an incredible opportunity to work as a Junior Doctor with Queensland Health.
- Resident medical officer (RMO)
- Junior House Officer (JHO)
- Senior House Officer (SHO)
- Full time 76 hours per fortnight (FTE)
- 6 or 12 month contracts available
- Multiple positions available
Contract start dates:
- January/February 2024
- Aug/Sept 2024
- Mental Health
- Rural Hospitals
- RFDS – Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Relief teams
- Relocation assistance/reimbursement available
- Visa support/sponsorship available (482 visa)
A sought-after travel spot for global tourists, this UNESCO World Heritage listed location entices over 2 million visitors annually, both from within the country and across the globe. The region stands out for its proximity to an array of stunning natural marvels, including the world's largest coral reef and one of the planet's oldest lush rainforests. Moreover, it caters perfectly to thrill-seekers, offering a myriad of exhilarating adventure activities every day.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll be captivated by the stunning landscapes that surround you. It is a regional city, that has amazing infrastructure due to the town being in the top 15 largest cities in Australia.
- Excellent primary & secondary schooling
- Culture, events & sports
Largest referral hospital region, it is the primary provider of health care services to residents and tourists of the region. With a population of over 250,000 people in the immediate area, an extensive range of health services are provided to more than 30 regional, rural and remote facilities.
1. Necessary – previous 12 months work experience in a hospital setting with recency of practice
2. Currently hold General OR Provisional registration with AHPRA (or eligible to obtain)
3. Must currently hold AHPRA Level 2 supervision or eligible to achieve level 2
4. IMG’s that have completed AMC MCQ (part 1) AND AMC part 2 (clinical exam) (eligible for AHPRA Provisional Registration)
5. IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland) (eligible for AHPRA Provisional Registration)
To Apply / Register Interest
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Alternatively you can email your enquiry/application directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.