|Salary:||As per Visiting Medical Officer Determination or Staff Specialists Award|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
This position is being offered as either Visiting Medical Officer or Staff Specialist depending on applicants preference.
Northern NSW Local Health District is located in north eastern NSW, extending from Grafton in the south, to Tweed Heads on the Queensland border, and west to Tabulam and Urbenville.
This hospital provides care for over 12,500 patients each year and has approximately 25,000 presentations annually through its ED. This medium sized hospital has several ICU beds and as an Anaesthetist you will be providing care to patients across several surgical sub-specialties including General surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, endoscopy and some dental services.
- Providing contemporary comprehensive specialist services for optimal patient outcomes.
- Providing and supporting training to clinicians across multiple disciplines to achieve quality education and safe clinical practice.
- Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia as a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, and/or overseas trained specialist pathways.
- Demonstrated recent clinical experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the role delineation of the service.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team and provide leadership of a team.
- Availability to participate in an on-call roster and to respond on site within a reasonable time.
We are ideally looking for candidates who are FRANZCOGs but will also consider candidates with consultant level experience in comparable health countries.
For further information about this locum and other vacancies, please contact myself for a confidential chat on 02 9641 2433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org