About the company
Highly regarded paediatric allied health service. Community and family focused employer with excellent staff retention rates and realistic progression opportunities. Committed to further training and development, with the opportunity for you to flourish, applying innovative techniques alongside evidenced based theory.
About the position
- Act as a resource of specialist advice for colleagues within the scope of experience and knowledge.
- Provide supervision and support to graduates.
- Support the practice principal to develop and improve therapy services.
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders and ensure ongoing communication, leadership and support are provided to deliver quality services and clinic performance.
What's on offer
- Be part of a supportive team with high staff retention
- A senior role with clear career development path mapped out.
- PD related workshop and CPD
- Qualified Occupational Therapist
- Be able to support OT team and broader therapy team.
- Efficient, adaptable and coachable
- Enjoy being a proactive team leader
How to apply
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oliver Simmons on 02 9641 2417 for a confidential discussion.