- Lead a team of 20 and be part of a group that dedicates to high quality therapy, supervision and training. Central Melbourne location.
- Leadership position
- Salary + Bonus + Staff benefits
- Permanent full time
A multidisciplinary team houses Psychologists, Psychotherapists and Psychiatrists, and takes pride in high quality therapy provided and ongoing committed training to its staff members. With an innovative and forward-thinking approach, we are in partnership with many research and medicine trial projects and programs.
- Clinical – approx. 18-20 sessions a week
- Leadership- Clinical supervision and guidance
- Clientele – predominantly adults and young adults
- Services delivered- individual, couple, family and group
- Diverse caseload with a strong focus on complex trauma
Benefits on offer
- Annual CPD allowance + paid leave for training
- Extra 5 days self-care leave – part of staff wellbeing program
- Research and education programs for further upskilling
- Convenient city location in Melbourne
- Collaborative team environment
- Work with approachable and personable directors
- Registration with AHPRA, Clinical endorsed
- Board approved supervisor
- Have a keen interest in complex trauma cases
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.