|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Flexible work arrangements
- Lower cost of living
- Fantastic salary sacrificing benefits
Known for its diverse, natural landscapes, laid-back lifestyle and mild climate, is located just a quick 45-minute flight north of Brisbane. This destination is with a difference that has incredible whale watching encounters and has arguably the safest family-friendly beaches in Queensland.
About the Hospital:
An acute 142-bed facility which works in close partnership with the 80-bed within the same Health Service to deliver high quality health care to the community. A comprehensive range of health care services are available including acute inpatient and outpatient services and community health, oral health and community mental health services, some of which are provided at off campus sites.
- The Staff Specialist (General Surgery) provides general surgical care within General Surgery, Division of Surgery
- Assist the Clinical Director (General Surgery) and General Manager (Division of Surgery) to ensure General Surgical Services provided are of the highest standard and delivered in an efficient and effective manner
- Assist with the education and supervision of surgical trainees and other medical staff, medical students, allied health and nursing staff
If interested in this role please call 02 9641 2433 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I can provide a PD. NOTE a Selection Criteria will need to be addressed which will be in the PD