Speech Pathologist to work with children and their families, collegial environment, working alongside Psychologists & BCBAs. Strong Early Intervention focus
About the position
- Work with children and parents supporting across a varied case load-Early Intervention, ASD, NDIS.
- Be trained in the Early Start Denver Model.
- Administering assessments, providing direct and indirect intervention, liaising with families, other therapists, and support staff
- Be part of many fun and well-designed early intervention programs
What`s on offer
- Extensive training and development programs
- Committed training paid by company + study leave
- Senior support if needed
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Salary + bonus
- Flexi working arrangement
- Qualified Speech Pathologist
- Passionate about working with children – early intervention
- Efficient, adaptable and coachable
- Enjoy being a proactive team player
How to apply-
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on
02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.