|Salary:||$1800 per day / $450k per annum|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- $1800 per day within a few public settings
- Time to be split between the practice and hospital / ED work
- Set yourself up for 6 months+ in a beautiful part of Australia
To be based in Northern Tropical Queensland, this role provides both the financial benefits of working as a Locum and enough work to provide the security of a permanent/substantive position. That said, it also provides the short notice periods and flexibility of a Locum if you were to decide this post was not for you.
Whilst you may opt to ‘lay your hat’ in one location, this particular client has a cluster of 6+ practices which support a number of rural hospitals in the area so there is an option to do weeks in different locations if you’d prefer.
- FRACGP / FACRRM or VR Qualifications
- Unrestricted full registration with AHPRA
Travel and accommodation included. Paying $1800 per day (regardless of whether on-call or not)
For more information regarding this position, please contact Luke Thompson on 02 9641 2451 or if it is more convenient for you Luke.Thompson@charterhousemedical.com.