|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Provision of guidance and supervision to the team and psychological services to children, adolescents and their families.
- 65% Clinical +35% managerial duty
- Inclusive team culture and high staff retention
- Psychology and NDIS
A highly regarded Private Psychology group in Melbourne specialises in Child and Adolescent Psychology services.
Snr Psychologist with experience in working with Children, teenagers and their families.
- Psychological assessment and counselling for children and their parents
- Provision of management, supervision and guidance for team
- Parenting skills and advice
- Clinical work-65% managerial work -35%
- Diverse caseload -70% Psychology + 30% NDIS
On offer -
- Salaried based position
- Inclusive team environment, high staff retention
- Social events and team activities
- Intake officer and full admin support
Selection Criteria -
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Min of 5 years working with children
- Experience working in Youth setting
- Caring nature
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply-
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.