- Escape winter & move to warm, inclusive, multi-cultural Brisbane
- Work for a major health centre that is RACP accredited
- RACP Assessed IMGs encouraged to apply (partially & substantially comparable)
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced General Medicine Registrar to join the busy, dynamic team. As part of the multidisciplinary team, you will provide general medicine services to patients and be supported by a great team of Consultants.
This hospital is accredited for RACP training.
Brisbane is the bustling capital city of Australia’s sunshine state, Queensland. With nearly 300 sunny days per year, say goodbye to long miserable winters!
As one of the fastest growing cities in Australia, wherever you go in multi-cultural Brisbane, you’re sure to be surrounded by strong, colourful and diverse communities. The city has a relaxed vibe and locals are easy going, open-minded and incredibly friendly.
This thriving, friendly community sure know how to take advantage of the breathtaking natural surroundings. With more than 2,000 green parks and over 2,500 species of plant-life, Brisbane is becoming famous across Australia for its immense biodiversity. It’s paradise for anyone wanting to live close to nature. In particular, the lush City Botanic Gardens right beneath the breathtaking Mt Coot-tha contains rainforest glades, bamboo groves and scenic lily ponds.
The city hosts many sporting and cultural events, has a vibrant education sector including 4 universities and numerous well known educational institutions; both private and public. The job market is great and continues to grow.
The 200 bed, digital large hospital is one of the most modern healthcare facilities in Queensland and has more than 1000 employees.
To reflect the growing demand for health care in the region, the hospital has become a ‘digital hospital’ with a fully integrated electronic medical record. The investment in digital hospital systems supports improvements to the quality and efficiency of healthcare services for patients and the community.
The hospital provides specialist services to a large population and is the referral hospital for the region. These include general medicine, obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, orthopaedics, surgery, cardiology, emergency medicine and many other specialty areas.
- General, Provisional or limited registration with AHPRA or eligible to obtain
- IMG’s completing UK Foundation Programme
- IMG’s that have completed at least the AMC MCQ (part 1) or completed both AMC 1 & 2 (clinical exam)
- IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
- IMG’s assessed by RACP College as partially or substantially comparable (doctors currently interviewing with RACP may express their interest)
- IMG’s interested in foreign training via the Short Term training specialist pathway (STT)
- Have experience working as a General Medicine Registrar
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Email: email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.