|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Flexible and competitive agreements to suit your lifestyle
- Pre-established and large patient bases to assist in growing your practice
- Great Provider models, with patient and team-based cultures
Seeking General Practitioners for ongoing Part time aged care in Rural NSW & VIC.
This Health care service providing Collaborative Medical Care for Aged Care Residents across Australia.
This Aged Care health service provides a revolutionary service working in partnership with Aged Care Facilities across Australia to deliver improved healthcare outcomes for residents.
Overcoming all the limitations of the current model of care, their service model is the only one of its kind that is tailored to Aged Care Residents.
Combining onsite and telehealth services with a range of health practitioners, the service is able to create a collaborative care environment, that allows aged care homes across Australia to access healthcare for their residents with reduced wait times. This has a direct impact on resident care and quality of life, with families able to stay engaged in care by accessing medical consultations remotely.
Through their easy-to-use software that manages and facilitates secure video consultations they also provide Aged Care facilities with free access to bulk-billing, medical specialists if visiting or local specialists are not available.
The right candidate will be a Specialised General Practitioner who is Vocationally trained or has gained fellowship and can bill Medicare with no restrictions. They will be able to commit to a weekly schedule and seeking a long-term position. As part of the role, you will visit several facilities or homes in the below locations to provide care.
- Must be FRAC or VR GP Aged Care
- 1-2 days per week - Start ASAP to on-going
- 9am – 5pm
- Have own vehicle and be willing to drive between sites
- Co-managed model – GP Not responsible for full PHC
- Referrals and investigations are passed to the Geriatricians and the bulk of the Chronic Disease is managed by the RN’s and onsite support
- GP’s generally do the check in’s and Check up’s
- Rat Tests provided
- $250 per hour
Full Training provided, Nurse support, opportunity to grow your patient base, ongoing opportunities in your area and work with a great Health service.
How to apply:
If you would like to find out more and speak with the health service directly, please contact me for a no obligation, confidential discussion on 0478 158 727 OR email me at Hollie@charterhousemedical.com
Due to the volume of enquiries only applicants that meet the criteria mentioned above will be considered and contacted for this position.