- Not-for-profit multidisciplinary team provides wellbeing programs to young people.11 weeks leave a year and work 70 hrs fortnightly max.
- Salary packaging benefit + leave loading
- 11 weeks paid leave a year
- Flexible working hours
Medium sized not-for-profit organisation believes in shape changing, has been running student wellbeing programs for decades assisting young people who have experienced significant trauma, making tangible changes for these children and their families.
- Run residential wellbeing programs in a multidisciplinary team.
- Work with children and adolescents, 6-16 years old.
- Provision of risk assessment & psychological intervention for their social and emotional needs.
- Design and develop medium to long term care plans to pass on to their families and their care providers for after program support.
- Identify existing resources and develop teaching programs that enhance student wellbeing, remediate skills deficits and reduce emotional volatility in youth.
What`s on offer –
- Generous salary package with tax benefits and leave loading.
- 4 weeks annual leave + 7 weeks school holidays (with limited workload)
- Every 2nd Friday off.
- Beautiful water-front location.
- Supportive team culture
- AHPRA registered Psychologist/ Social Worker
- Experience working with young people
- Demonstrated ability to apply trauma informed practice principles
- Capacity to liaise with schools and government departments and non-government organisations to set up appropriate referrals and follow-up for individual students
- Knowledge of working in NSW public schools and/or health environments
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.