|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Well established clientele & referral base
- Full time and part time available , contactor or employment
- Individual + group supervision + peer support meetings
About the position
- Provision of psychological assessments, interpretation & intervention.
- Provision of evidence based therapeutic treatment plans.
- Areas of service- Child, adolescent, adult and couple counselling.
- You can choose to work within your expertise and sub-speciality.
- Exp in adult Trauma, eating disorders is highly regarded.
- Contractor positions- full time or 3 days a week.
- Solid clientele & referral, no client-generating required.
What on offer
- Diverse and impactful work.
- Opportunity to work with a wide spectrum of mental health issues.
- Training offered in special areas such as EMDR.
- Supportive admin team to support all your admin work.
- Regular supervision and peer support meetings.
- Enjoy the inclusive and collaborative team culture.
- Salary or contractor
- AHPRA registered psychologist.
- Caring by nature.
- Self-motivated& strong communication skills
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on
02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion.