- Work in a multidisciplinary team with a strong focus on Early Intervention. Diverse work scope- counselling, behaviour support and early intervention programs.
- Full time permanent position
- Committed training and development
- In house paid training program + allowance for CPD
About the company
A health provider that delivers comprehensive evidence-based behavioural early intervention program ESDM to help children with Autism and to deliver positive outcomes in early years of their lives.
About the position
- Deliver Early intervention programs to children with ASD
- Provision of Psychological counselling services to children and families
- Support NDIS clients with appropriate NDIS care plans
- Ensure all services provided are culturally safe
- Work closely and collegiately with other clinicians in the team
About the offer
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity and respect
- Committed ongoing training – in house and paid CPD
- Supportive, inclusive and collegial team culture
- Receive industry leading professional development, coaching and mentoring
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Psychology.
- Experience in the area of ASD or other developmental and behavioural issues.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively and positively within a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion