About the company
Highly regarded paediatric allied health service. Community and family focused employer with excellent staff retention rates and realistic progression opportunities. Committed to further training and development, with the opportunity for you to flourish, applying innovative techniques alongside evidenced based theory.
About the position
- Works independently and exercise independent judgement on routine matters.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions based on needs and goals.
- Provide information, education and support to families.
- Review progress formally in collaboration and set new priorities.
What's on offer
- Be part of a supportive team with high staff retention
- Inclusive and collegiate approach.
- Ongoing PD related Workshop and activity.
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional observational and report writing skills.
- Ability to engage with a range of children and families.
- Current Driver's License and vehicle
How to apply
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Oliver Simmons on 02 9641 2417 for a confidential discussion.