|Job Type:||Interim / Project consulting|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
ASAP - 6th February 2022. $120 per hour. Mixed Roster. Accommodation allowance of $150 per night
- Locum Orthopaedic Opportunity – all experience considered
- 0700 – 1700 Day shifts – 2100 – 0730 (Night Shifts)
- Locums travelling from NSW/Sydney will not be required to isolate
Charterhouse Medical is currently looking for an Orthopaedic RMO for a long-term locum assignment based in Canberra. Further information as per below.
Rate: $120 per hour
Date Range: ASAP – 06/02/2022
Roster: Days (0700 – 1700) and Night shifts (2100 – 0730)
- Great opportunity for locums based in NSW not looking to isolate for 14 days
- Great rate and accommodation allowance considering popular area
- Positive feedback from previous locums
- Similar opportunities available across Australia through Charterhouse Medical
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Aaron Low on 02 9641 5183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.