|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Full time permanent position
- Salary package + 6 weeks leave
- Strong focus on empowering youth
About the company
Inspired by and believe in the power of youth. Work together to deliver authentic, progressive and inclusive services to build a brighter future with young people
About the position
- Support school communities to promote mental health promotion, prevention and early intervention.
- Facilitate and encourage school community networks to support each other embed Be You program, sharing resources and approaches that assist autonomy and sustainability and deeper engagement of Be You.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all schools in your territory for the purpose of supporting implementation and integration of Be You.
- Establish and delivery timely and evidence based suicide postvention support to school communities to assist them to plan, respond and recover.
About the offer
- Be part of an inclusive and supportive team
- Salary package and other staff benefits
- Meaningful work that helps shape future of young people
- Service delivery of Be You is predominately online with some onsite delivery
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Psychology, mental health nursing, occupational therapy, social work, or counselling.
- Proven clinical skills in the provision of mental health care to young people, including risk assessments, appropriate referral and support and liaison with family and other networks
- An understanding of youth mental health issues including suicide postvention, suicide, and the impact of trauma on school communities.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion