|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Mon-Sun shifts including a mixture of days, afternoons and nights.
- 3-6 month, consistent locum booking.
- Self-contained accommodation can be provided for any interstate doctors.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Senior Resident Medical Officer for an upcoming long-term locum placement.
Level: Senior Registrar
Area: Emergency Medicine
Location: South-eastern South Australia
Date Range: 01/09/19 – 02/02/20
Roster: Mon-Sun – Days/Evenings & Nights (dependent on ED experience)
- Great hourly rate.
- Self-contained accommodation can be provided if required (i.e. if any interstate doctors are interested) + return flight anywhere in Aus.
- Hospital will accept applications for shorter durations if a Dr cannot commit to FT
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Adam Pia on 02 9641 2482 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.