- Develop patient care plans. Supervise junior medical staff. Respond to inpatient clinical emergencies.
- Conveniently located 1 hour North of Sydney.
- Monday – Friday, day shifts only.
- Accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently seeking expressions of interest from locum General Medicine CMO who are interested in the prospect of joining a major hospital on the Central Coast as a full-time locum during Term 1, 2022.
This is a perfect opportunity, for anyone who is looking to work as a locum at a hospital located 1 hour North of Sydney, in a highly popular coastal location during the best months to visit (weather-wise).
Level: CMO/ Career Medical Officer
Area: General Medicine Wards
Location: Wyong Hospital
Rate: $130/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: ASAP – 06/05/2022
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1630
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
Wyong Hospital advertised regular locum requirements during 2021. With the ongoing covid trend in NSW, and the general country-wide increase in the need for doctors, we anticipate this trend to continue through 2022. This means this could be a perfect opportunity for any local, or interstate locums to get their foot in the door for a long-term locum position, offering a highly competitive rate.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Flexible roster allowing you to explore on the weekends.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.