|Salary:||$1200 per day|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Charterhouse Medical are working with an excellent client in Northern Territory who are seeking locum Vocationally Registered General Practitioners for various locum assignments through July to September in rural and remote indigenous communities.
From Kakadu to Uluru, from Darwin to the Outback, the Northern Territory has stirring landscapes, abundant wildlife and the country's Indigenous inhabitants front and centre.
We have a wonderful variety of GP locum positions in Northern Territory!
What to expect:
- $1200 per day guaranteed
- Flights, Travel and Accommodation provided
- Locum shifts
- Self-contained units or fully furnished accommodation (house or unit) provided to suit your family or individual needs
- Orientation provided at the beginning of the placement and will you will still be paid for this.
- Minimum 2 week placements
8am to 5pm Mon to Fri.
Work is undertaken in a multi-disciplinary team delivering clinical and public health services to the residents of the local communities and surrounding outstations. Clinical support is provided by the Care Flight & District Medical Services via telephone consultations and medical retrievals. Royal Darwin Hospital is the regional hospital and provides tertiary care.
21st June – 5th July
2nd July – 27th July
23rd July – 3rd August
Other dates TBC
To be successful:
- Must be AHPRA registered (Specialist ONLY)
- Must have FRACGP or equivalent
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements
Total assistance with credentialing
Please register your interest by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about how Charterhouse can help, please contact Stuart for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2451 or email@example.com