|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- 19 Feb 2021 - 1 Mar 2021
- Travel and Accommodation can be provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for SMO GP Aesthetics for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: FRACGP GP Anaesthetics
Area: GP Aesthetics
Rate: $2100 /shift
Date Range: 19 Feb 2021 – 1 Mar 2021 (potential future shifts)
We require a Locum Senior Medical Officer with Emergency (FRACGP/FACRRM or Extensive Emergency Skills) and Advance Skill in Anae (Current JCCA) for the Goondiwindi Hospital the following dates:
Start: Friday 19 February 2021 – 08:00 (travel day before)
Finish: Monday 1 March 2021 – 08:00 (travel after handover)
Please note the candidate must have:
- Fellowship and access to Full Medicare Billing Rights
- ALS last three years and CPD Evidence
- Provide guidance and supervision to a Junior Doctor.
- Ongoing requirement at the hospital.
- Payroll or Geoffrey Nathan
- Flights, Hire Car and Accommodation can be provided.
- Qantas points for every weekly invoice submitted
- For other locum benefits, please visit https://lovetolocum.com.au/
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kannan Annamalai on 0410 216 953 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
** Terms & Conditions Apply. Please contact Kannan for more info.