|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- Get paid to live and work in one of Queensland’s most popular holiday destinations.
- Rosters consisting of 8hr day shifts, Monday – Friday possible (enjoy all the GC has to offer on weekends!)
- Accommodation allowance provided!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Senior House Officers/ SHOs who are seeking the opportunity to join a highly sought-after hospital in Coastal Queensland.
Level: Jr. Registrar/ SHO
Area: General Medicine (& Sub-Specialties), Geriatrics, ED, Surgery (Get in touch to discuss your preferences)
Location: Gold Coast University Hospital
Rate: $1,000.00 per shift (up to 5 shifts per week
Date Range: ASAP – Ongoing (Shifts until October)
Roster/ Hours: Depending on department (Rosters consisting of 8hr days possible)
- Accommodation allowance provided.
- A popular, welcoming health service.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to get your foot in the door of a hospital in close proximity to Brisbane that advertises regular locum work.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first 10 shifts for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.