- Conveniently located 1 hour North of Sydney.
- Monday – Friday, day shifts only, no public holidays
- Accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently seeking expressions of interest from locum General Medicine/ Rehab Registrars who are interested in the prospect of joining a major hospital on the Central Coast for the remainder of the clinical year.
This is a perfect opportunity, for anyone who is looking to work as a locum at a hospital located 1 hour North of Sydney.
Level: Sub-Acute Registrar
Location: Woy Woy Hospital
Rate: $145/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 02/10/2023 – 04/02/2024
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1630
Accommodation: $120/night allowance provided
This is a perfect opportunity for local, or Sydney-based locums to get their foot in the door for a long-term locum position, offering a highly competitive rate.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Flexible roster allowing you to explore on the weekends.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.