- Great time of year to Darwin.
- Ongoing locum opportunity.
- HMO/RMO opportunities available as well.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunities.
Please find the role details as per below:
Hospital: Royal Darwin Hospital
Location: Northern Territory
Level: Registrar (multiple positions available)
Area: General Medicine (positions including standard General Medicine Wards, Sub-Specialties, Admissions & Nights)
Pay Rate: $150/hour. (payment via PAYG or Invoice)
Date Range: 06/11/2023 – 04/02/2023 (shorter durations would be considered)
Shift Times: Various roster patterns including Days, Afternoons, Nights. Also week on/off options available.
This is a great opportunity for any Registrars/PHOs who have upcoming availability and would like ongoing locum work with very reputable hospitals.
Why Royal Darwin Hospital?
- Royal Darwin is an accredited teaching hospital that has good levels of support.
- Good feedback form doctors that have previously worked in a locum capacity in Darwin,
- Multiple roles on offer so it’s a great opportunity to enjoy the benefits of locum work i.e. pay rates/flexibility while working alongside a friend
- Great opportunity to confirm your end of year availability.
- Darwin has a great number of exciting things to do outside of work i.e. Darwin Waterfront, Indo-Pacific Marine, Charles Darwin National Park etc
- Some of the advertised roles offer a week on/off roster. There are 4 roles on offer for day shifts, 1 for afternoon and 1 for night.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Sayed Hashimi on 0403 156 880 or email@example.com.
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on several other roles that might be of interest.