- Competitive locum Registrar pay rate
- Full time hours weekly
- Travel & accommodation provided - interstate Doctors welcome to apply
Charterhouse Medical is currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital located in close proximity to Melbourne as a full-time locum in 2022.
The Hospital are seeking a Medical Registrar to roster on as an additional Doctor in the department. This position is a low-acuity, well-supported locum role.
Area: Acute Medicine Unit
Location: Regional Vic
Daily Rate: $140/hour payable via PAYG or ABN.
Date Range: 07/02/2022 – Ongoing (hospital flexible on end date)
Roster: Rotating roster
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
- Rostered on as an additional Doctor, this will be a low-intensity locum role
- A rotating roster
- Private accommodation provided
- A well-balanced roster (travelling to Melbourne during days off is very feasible)
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.