- Are you a Sydney-based Psychiatry Registrar, seeking ongoing work in Sydney?
- Are you seeking a position which will allow you to develop your experience in community mental health?
- Would you like to get your foot in the door of a hospital network that advertised regular locum work?
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with Sydney-based, Psychiatry Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital conveniently located in Sydney.
Area: Psychiatry/ Community Mental Health
Rate: $130 (+ Super) per hour worked
Date Range: 07/08/2023 – 03/11/2023
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0830 – 1700, plus participation in on call and after-hours roster
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Potential for extension through term 4, from Nov 2023 – Feb 2024.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.