- A competitive hourly rate working in a well-supported environment
- Locum in a facility offering world class health care and training facilities
- A bustling community with a host of entertainment options and attractions
Charterhouse Medical is currently recruiting for several experienced O&G Registrars to work in regional NSW:
Area: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Location: Western NSW
Pay Rate: Starting at $160 per hour (plus Super)
Date Range: Available from July to October with a possibility of an extension
Shift Times: Monday to Friday with the hours of 0800 to 1630. Possibility of some weekend and afterhours on call.
Other: Travel and accommodation provided.
Locum in a major regional centre with metropolitan amenities with a real sense of small-town community. Daily flights to east coast cities as well as trains and buses.
- Full job description available on request.
- Work collaboratively with a team of junior practitioners and consultants
- Great opportunity to work within a dynamic multidisciplinary team while affording the ability for professional growth and career enhancement
To be considered for this position, applicant must have working rights in Australia and General Registration with AHPRA. A minimum of 12 months Obstetrics and Gynaecology experience.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Jonathan Elbaum on 02 9641 2422 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be interested you can take advantage of our referral scheme. A $500 pre-paid visa card for any successful referral. Finally, if you engage in any locum work, we will reward your loyalty with Qantas points. To find out more visit LovetoLocum https://lovetolocum.com.au/