- A month-long vacancy offering competitive remuneration
- Locum in the largest referral hospital in the region providing antenatal, birthing and postnatal care
- Work in a picturesque region with a vibrant community
Charterhouse Medical is currently recruiting for an experienced O&G Registrar to work in regional NSW:
Area: Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Location: Riverina NSW
Pay Rate: $2,000 per day
Date Range: Monday 3 October to Tuesday 1 November
Shift Times: Shifts comprising of a mixture of day and night clinics. Rotating weekend roster.
Other: Travel and shared accommodation provided.
A one-month locum in a 325-bed hospital offering a range of services. Experience a bustling regional town with boutique vineyards, incredible scenery and rich in history.
- Full job description available on request.
- Work collaboratively with a team of junior practitioners and consultants
- Great location to explore Australia’s “Food Bowl”
To be considered for this position, applicant must have working rights in Australia and General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Jonathan Elbaum on 02 9641 2422 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be interested you can take advantage of our referral scheme. A $500 pre-paid visa card for any successful referral. Finally, if you engage in any locum work, we will reward your loyalty with Qantas points. To find out more visit LovetoLocum https://lovetolocum.com.au/