|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Excellent teaching hospital.
- Great pay rate and roster.
- Positive feedback from previous locum doctors.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Medical Registrar Locum for the following opportunity:
Level: Medical Registrar
Area: Gen Med
Location: Central Coast NSW
Pay Rate: $145/hour (+ Super)
Date Range: 8th May – 4th August
Shift Times: Monday-Friday, 08:00-16:30
Other: Accommodation allowance available
- Interstate doctors welcome to apply (r.e. allowance provided for accommodation)
- Full job description available on request.
- RMO locum opportunities available too
- This is a great opportunity for any doctor to be part of a diverse team and to learn sub specialities. Excellent shift times and working culture with great feedback from our current locum doctors.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Graeme O Donoghue on 02 9641 2437 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.