- Registrar General Medicine required for Locum work ( May – July ) with a possibility of extension for a large Hospital in Tasmania.
- Long-term roles available.
- Tertiary Public Hospital, Great Location
- Positive feedback from previous locum doctors.
- Medical Registrar required for Locum work ( May – July ) with a possibility of extention
- Great placed to work and learn as it is one of the leading tertiary Public hospital in Tasmania.
- Hospital wants Registrar level but happy to consider RMO level submission as well but pay rate would be different.
- Doctors can work mixed rosters with balanced day/night shift
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Uzma Hameed on 02 7201 2416 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.