- Competitive pay rate.
- Get your foot in the door with a Hospital that advertises regular locum work.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Medical Registrars who are seeking an ongoing, full-time locum contract in Perth. As accommodation can be provided, this is an excellent opportunity for any interstate Doctor who is keen on an opportunity to experience living and working in Perth.
Area: General Medicine
Location: Rockingham Hospital
Date Range: ASAP – Ongoing (get in touch to discuss your availability)
Roster: Rotating roster.
This role is an excellent option for any Perth-based locum doctor who is seeking an ongoing locum position this year.
- Metro Location.
- Interstate doctors welcome to apply (accommodation can be provided).
- Well-supported, ongoing locum role.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any Doctors who undertakes a term of locum work with us. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.