|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Competitive locum pay rate.
- Full time hours each week.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Are you seeking a locum placement during Term 4, in a location that comes highly regarded by locum Doctors?
- Are you seeking a well-balanced roster that will allow time to explore all that Tasmania has to offer?
With multiple opportunities available across various departments, Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Medical Registrars who are seeking a locum placement in Tasmania, during Term 4, from Nov ’22 – Feb ’23.
Area: General Medicine
Rate: $140 per hour worked
Date Range: 07/11/2022 – 05/02/2023
Roster: Rotational roster covering days, evenings and nights.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided (private accommodation/ air bnb options available!)
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.