- Get paid to live and work in one of Queensland’s most popular holiday destinations.
- Rosters consisting of 8hr day shifts, Monday – Friday possible (enjoy all the GC/ Robina has to offer on weekends!)
- Accommodation allowance provided!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Senior House Officers/ SHOs who are seeking the opportunity to join a highly sought-after hospital in Coastal Queensland.
Level: Registrar/ PHO
Area: General Medicine
Location: Cairns Base Hospital
Rate: $130.00 per hour worked.
Date Range: 15/05/2023 – 06/08/2023
Roster/ Hours: Predominantly Monday – Friday, days
- Accommodation allowance provided.
- A popular, welcoming health service.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to get your foot in the door of a hospital in close proximity to Brisbane that advertises regular locum work.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first 10 shifts for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.