- $130 - $165 per hour. PGY 3> 14/04/22 – 20/04/22. Flights and accommodation provided. Night shifts
- Shared accommodation and Travel provided
- Night shifts – 2000 – 0830
- Great Salary with potential similar shifts in the future.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a ICU SRMO interested in a Locum position located in Wagga Wagga NSW. Further information as per below.
Level: SRMO - Senior Resident Medical Officer
Area: Intensive Care Unit – ICU
Location: Wagga Wagga – NSW
Rate: $130 - $165 per hour + super
Date Range: 14/04/2022 – 20/04/2022
Roster: Night shifts – 2000 0830
- Great earning potential of $130 - $165 per hour + Super – Depending on Exp
- PGY 3 level and above – Great earning potential considering PGY requirement.
- Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points per completed week
- Similar opportunities available across Australia through Charterhouse Medical
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Aaron Low on 02 9641 5183 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.