|Posted:||10 months ago|
I am currently seeking talented, enthusiastic GP’s with recent ED/Hospital experience to assist with ongoing Locum requirements I have for GP VMO’s right the way across rural NSW.
Generally speaking, you will work Mon-Fri, 9-5 in Practice and then on call (1:1 or 1:2) and on call over the weekend. Rates vary from $1800-$2000 per day depending on the location. All sites will provide flights, vehicle and accommodation for the duration of your stay.
I currently have dates available from now until December across 10 locations.
The medical centre's facilities, equipment and staff are fantastic, with high quality primary health care services provided to their patients. The medical centre’s are all accredited. A highly effective practice support team of practice nurses and receptionists operate in each of the practices. All Practices are located in DWS areas, meaning Non-VR GP’s with general registration may apply.
- ALS/REST essential for credentialing as a GP/VMO
- Experience in general practice
- Indigenous health experience an advantage
- Ability to build strong patient rapport in small remote communities a must.
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number with access to A1 Level rebates.
- Work alongside a collegiate team
- An interest in Indigenous health and chronic disease management in a GP led, patient centred, multidisciplinary team based model of care.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for any of the above positions by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 5121 or Eamon@charterhousemedical.com.