|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- 22 Feb – Ongoing
- Travel and Accommodation can be provided.
- Experience in rural remote settings / working in ED
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for GP ED/ ED SMO for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: FRACGP ED /ED SMO
Area: ED SMO
Rate: $1800 per day negotiable
Date Range: 22 Feb – Ongoing
22-24 February (2200 – 0800)
6-7 March (1000-2000)
17-18 March (1000-2000)
24 March (2200-0800)
31 March – 5 April (2200-0800)
2 April (1000-2000)
8-9 April (1000-2000)
12-13 April (1000-2000)
14-16 April (2200-0800)
28 April – 5 May (2200-0800)
- Ongoing requirement at the hospital.
- Return economy airfares (ONLY 50 minute flight from Perth!), Car and accommodation provided.
- Qantas points for every weekly invoice submitted
- For other locum benefits, please visit https://lovetolocum.com.au/
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kannan Annamalai on 0410 216 953 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
** Terms & Conditions Apply. Please contact Kannan for more info.