|Job Type:||Interim / Project consulting|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Great rate considering the location of assignment
- Generous Accommodation allowance and Travel provided
- Long term assignment to finish up the final clinical term
Charterhouse Medical is currently looking for a Surgical Registrar for a long-term locum assignment based in Canberra. Further information as per below.
Area: General Surgery
Rate: $140 per hour - inclusive of Super
Date Range: ASAP - 06/02/2022
Roster: Majority Day Shifts with occasional weekend
- No quarantine required for locums travelling from NSW/Sydney
- Long term assignment to finish out the final clinical term
- Generous accommodation allowance and travel provided.
- Similar opportunities available across Australia through Charterhouse Medical
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Aaron Low on 02 9641 5183 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.